Fall Light-up Bottle or Jar Paint & Sip Event! 10/8/22 @ 6:30pm
Join us at the studio for a safe paint & sip glass painting class!
Making reservations for classes at least 24 hours in advance is highly recommended to ensure you will have a seat, as space is now limited. It will also enable our staff to be prepared to give you the best experience! Walk-ins and late registrations may be available at the studio’s discretion, though we cannot guarantee a spot after the 24 hour deadline.
Be sure to arrive early – we will start the painting promptly on time!
You will be painting a fall scene on a bottle or jar that will light-up to beautifully glow! You choose!
Wine Bottle /Jar Painting Class Includes:
- Painting on either a jar or wine bottle
- A battery powered light string attached to insert into bottle OR jar
- String and charm for embellishing your bottle
- An experienced, art educated instructor to walk you through each step
- All supplies included & NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
- We sell wine, beer, hard teas/seltzers, soda, and water
- We sell packaged snacks
- You may enjoy our flavored coffee
- All classes are family friendly!
Please arrive around 5-10 minutes early to ensure a prompt start time. Please check in at the door upon arrival. Art in Mind reserves the right to cancel due to low enrollment or emergency situations. We will notify you if this occurs and refund accordingly.
Please understand if you must cancel your registration with less than 24 hours notice prior to the class, we cannot issue refunds or credits. In-person classes cannot be exchanged for take-home kits.
We are looking forward to painting with you!
- Open Art Studio October! Special: Choose a featured painting for $18
- Oct 09 2022
- 11:00 AM - 03:00 PM