MVP Virtual Canvas Paint Event for Seniors! 10/29/20 @ 2:00 pm
Join us and MVP Health Care for a virtual canvas painting class in the comfort of your own home! MVP will be subsidizing a portion of your registration!
This class will be conducted virtually through Zoom. The app is free to download on your phone or computer. We provide the full paint kit for this class via curbside pickup. Preregistration and prepayment is required.
- – Kit includes an 11″ x 14″ canvas, brushes, paints, plate pallet, water cup, & paper towels.
- – Kits will be prepared once we receive your registration and they can be picked up by curbside early afternoon on Tuesdays & Thursdays. If you need assistance with getting your kit, please let us know.
- – An experienced, art educated instructor will walk you through each step through Zoom.
- – Once we receive your registration, you will be sent a Zoom meeting link with information to attend the class and information on picking up your paint kit.
- – Deadline for registration is Wednesday, October 21st.
- – No experience necessary.
*Please understand that supplies (brushes, containers, etc) are harder to purchase and take longer to ship because of the pandemic. Due to this, and to keep your cost low, we will be providing the adequate amount of paint in combined containers, as per household. You may also receive clean, gently used, brushes instead of brand new ones when supply is low. Be sure to let us know if you purchase kits that will be going to different households, so we can pack up the paints accordingly.
Art in Mind reserves the right to cancel due to low enrollment or emergency situations. We will notify you if this occurs and refund accordingly. If you must cancel with less than 24 hours notice we can only give store credit. We cannot issue refunds for a non-showing registrant.
We are looking forward to painting with you!