Snowy Northern Mountains Paint & Sip Event! 1/28/22 @ 6:30-8:30 pm
Join us at the studio for a safe paint & sip class!
Making reservations for classes at least 24 hours in advance is highly recommended to ensure you will have a seat, as space is now limited. It will also enable our staff to be prepared to give you the best experience! Walk-ins and late registrations may be available at the studio’s discretion, though we cannot guarantee a spot after the 24 hour deadline.
Be sure to arrive early – we will start the painting promptly on time!
Your Unique Paint Night will Include:
- Painting on a 16″ x 20″ canvas
- An experienced, art educated instructor to walk you through each step
- All supplies included & NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
- We sell wine, beer, soda, or you may BYOB (We have wine cups & an opener)
- You may enjoy our flavored coffee
- You may bring in snacks – finger foods are best!
- All classes are family friendly!
Please arrive around 5-10 minutes early to ensure a prompt start time. Please check in at the door upon arrival. Art in Mind reserves the right to cancel due to low enrollment or emergency situations. We will notify you if this occurs and refund accordingly.
Please understand if you must cancel your registration with less than 24 hours notice prior to the class, we cannot issue refunds or credits. In-person classes cannot be exchanged for take-home kits.
We are looking forward to painting with you!
- Art Camp Week 2A: Fashion & Jewelry Design Camp!
- Jul 05 2022
- 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM