Spring Flowers on Genuine Slate Painting Event! 5/27/21 @ 6:30-8:30 pm
Join us at the studio for a socially distanced paint & sip class! We cannot wait to see you all! All visitors must wear a mask upon entry.
You will be painting on genuine roofing slate that was taken off of old Adirondack homes and barns to hang in your own home!
Making reservations for classes at least 24 hours in advance is highly recommended to ensure you will have a seat, as space is now limited. It will also enable our staff to be prepared to give you the best experience! Walk-ins and late registrations may be available at the studio’s discretion, though we cannot guarantee a spot after the 24 hour deadline.
Slate Painting Class Includes:
- Painting on a 9″ x 14″ genuine roofing slate
- String for hanging slate
- An experienced, art educated instructor to walk you through each step
- All supplies Included & NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
- We sell some wines, beer, soda, or you may BYOB (We have wine cups & an opener)
- You may enjoy our flavored coffee
- You may bring in snacks – finger foods are best!
- All of our classes are family friendly!
Please arrive around 5-10 minutes early to ensure a prompt start time. Please check in at the door upon arrival. Art in Mind reserves the right to cancel due to low enrollment or emergency situations. We will notify you if this occurs and refund accordingly.
Please understand if you must cancel your registration with less than 24 hours notice prior to the class, we cannot issue refunds or credits.
We are looking forward to painting with you again!
- Vintage Night Paint & Sip Event! 5/28/21 @ 6:30-8:30 pm
- May 28 2021
- 06:30 PM - 08:30 PM